Wednesday 5 August 2009

Yes, there is a new blog in town

Hello world!
Good that you've made it here. I truly hope that you will find these pages interesting as they begin to fill with content. I plan to publish a variety of different posts on these pages, so I will give a little exposition of what to expect. Three types of topic will be dealt with:

1. Musings - There are so many thoughts constantly flying around the place. And so many of them are lost, vanishing, like beautiful dreams sometimes fade into obscurity by lunchtime. Some of my posts will attempt to catch those fleeting ideas and give them the opportunity for development and substantiation.

2. Ruminations - At times my posts will be the result of brooding and careful deliberation as my brain whirrs, clicks and puts things into place.

3. Bits of Gold - My idea is to share some of my thoughts and knowledge that I have gathered in now 32 years of life experience, which has been quite varied. Perhaps there will be some gold in categories one and two as well, but I am sure that I will be able to give at least some good advice, from easy ways of improving your chess play to budget cooking or guitar techniques up to my general views on how to get it together in life. A lot of techniques and ideas posted in this category will not be entirely original as such, but I aim to introduce them with brevity and in an understandable way. Where credit to others is due it will of course be given.

Once again, I hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing your comments.
Cheers,
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment